selak2 buku resepi SOMETHING SWEET - mencari resepi yang ada chocolate + pisang = jumpa Chocolate Banana Cake tapi saya buat dalam bentuk MINI CUPCAKE ... tak nak membazir kalau dibuat acuan kek..
rasanya resepi ini macam ada yang kurang - ya right it's Eggless & Butterless so it was a bit dry to me so i modified a bit here and there and on top of that i made LARVA FUDGE for topping ...
( Oil, to grease the loaf pan )
2 1/2 cups/250 gm APF ( All Purpose Flour)
1/2 cup / 100g sugar
2 tbsp soy flour ( i didn't have )
3 tsps baking powder
3-4 tbsp dark cocoa powder
1 cup/250ml milk
1/3 cup/80 ml oil ( perhaps u can use 1/2 cup if not it is a bit dry to use 1/3 cup )
4 tbsp water
2 bananas ( well - i used more cos' i want more of the banana )
1. Preheat oven 180 celcius. Loaf pan ( oil & chill ) - 10 x 5 inch/25 x 14 cm.
2. Combined all the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix-well all the wet ingredients then quickly mix with the dry ingrd. Peel the bananas, halved lengthways & cut into pieces.
3. Fold the banana pieces in the cake batter.
4. Spread the batter evenly in the loaf pan and bake for 30-40mins until cooked the cake tester comes out clean.
5. Let cool - then slice & serve with coffee.
Larva Choc Fudge - for cupcakes
1/2 cup condensed milk + 1/3 cocoa powder in a pan - stir together and mix-well then put on double-boil until melt & soft then add 4-6 squares of dark chocolate or white chocolate until melt and mix-well together then remove from the heat - let slightly cool before pour on to the cupcakes