Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Maksu

Assalamualaikum ...


... last Friday was my aunt birthday and she requested a full flower deco on her birthday cake ... well, i managed to deco half of the cake only due to tiredness N sleepless mind - really eating up my mood and energy.... hurmmmm ... the day before actually i prepared few types of cakes for my sister's fast sale at her school that was why i was so busy and pretty occupied my time to finish the orders.

... here is the cake - Marble Cake topped with Chocolate Ganache ... yummmmyyyyy sure it is!

...according to my aunt her children just loveee the cake with the just right sweetness :-)  

- on that Friday too, i have another project to do for my daughter's school friend behalf .... for their Hari Ko-korikulum on Saturday ... they were having sale on food and i was asked to help to bake some RV Cupcakes ...

RV Cupcakes with Buttercream frosting 

( Sold All )





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant