Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

... smoothie smooth in the mornin' ....

Assalamualaikum ...

... i started my morning with a glass of strawberry smoothie ...!:-) very simple recipe but very delicious too ... only it wasn't a good idea when i still have my cough bugging me ... owhhh well ... no harm done ...
u can find various flavors of fruits smoothie recipe  here ....

... mine - the recipe is simple - it is Banana and Strawberry Smoothie. i don't have fresh strawberries in my fridge but i do have a bottle of strawberry yogurt drink so .. what's stopping me....? hehehehe

i use :-


5 ripe bananas ( i use Pisang Emas & very sweet too )
1 1/2 cups of strawberry yogurt drink
some ice cubes
3 tbsp lemon juice ( i like sweet sourish taste )
1 tbsp sugar
and... i also add in 1/2 cup of Orange Twister ( to give more kick to the taste ....:-))

..  just blend them all together ... and u are ready to sip it ... :-)

2 comments:

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant