Followers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

very quiet sunday

i guess everybody's mood is in the drain...(am i being harsh wt this word...errrr....??) today. Perhaps long weekend and no outside activities...duhhh.... well, later today (in the late afternoon) i'll start something in my kitchen .. thought of baking some cakes and cookies..
hmmm...at the same time i am updating my other blog link - rinscollections. yesterday - saturday, i've sold the two pairs lady's shoes and a Alan Deloin handbag to a new fren - Pn. Fazilah, she is teacher... thanks again cikgu:-)

i'll be having my own collections of kiddos dress specific in baju kurung... i know every year myself having a problem to buy KIDDOS BAJU KURUNG for Hariraya...so, this year i will have my own collection especially home-made tailor for busy mothers out there for their kiddos...
i used very nice cotton fabric and very very sweet and beautiful flower designs.... i knw u all gonna love them...

just give a couple of days for me to upload the photos at my collection link ... DONT FORGET to visit there as well ya...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant