Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...quiet finally ( for now...)

...almost ten o'clock in de morning now, the house seems very quite ... so quiet until i feel lost and empty but it's good for me...ting! kids all at the school, finally...finally... i have the peace and quiet hours for myself and relaxing atmosphere to continue updates my blog and finish up the entries/posts frm the another blog (am going to close my new blog which i had annouced earlier). i have no plans for today - just glue my butts and eyes on to the computer and find best recipes to try out. i am into pastry soon - i mean trying pastry recipe ... i alwaz love chicken pie - and that is my target later.

~~my creation : sugarpaste roses
recently, i have been practicing my hands on sugarpaste rose ... i dun have formal class to learn how to do it ... i just watch and learn from the youtube videos...they are my gurus :-) well, it turned out to be okay ... cantik jugak (angkat bakul ..hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant