Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Family Bowling Tournament...:-)

little sister busy counting the points

some of the prizes

my little girl ....

Posed before the play-off

Last weekend i have been baking non stop with less sleep - as a result whole body was exhausted and what makes it worst - i lost my voice - really - i had quite bad cough but didnt expect to lose my 80% voice... my families made fun of my sound of voice - "rockers....babe ... boleh wat konsert rock le beb "... adehhhh... sabau je lah.

Last Sunday also we had family bowling game at Ampang Bowl Parkson Grand... even though at tht time i was not feeling well but with high spirit - i played along ... but most of the time the ball went straight to the ditch ... so i was the JUARA LONGKANG then..........:-( hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant