Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Demam dah berakhir

uiks...lamanya tak update kat sini....alahai....sibuk punya pasal - semua takda masa. SO, finally SPAIN WON...!! yeayyyy... just as i expected and my instinct never failed me this time - this WORLD CUP 2010. Just when almost everybody predicted tht BRAZIL or ARGENTINA or GERMANY to name a few of world class football team to win this 2010 WROLD CUP, my instinct tells me tht ... they wud be upset ... my instinct says otherwise ... and it came out true. so... dun speak too soon people say... hehhehehe.

back to my cooking and baking .... i had few cake orders and at the same time to prepare hariraya biscuits samples ... well also done/finished ... just need to touch up here and there as this year will be different frm previous years - i wud expect more orders frms frens and families...and i am all alone - ayoyoyo ... can do it or not - there's the challenge...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant