Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It has been quite some time...

i have been absent here for quite some time ya .... not tht nothing to share or upload - it's just tht i was too occupied with my routines and extra routines..plus my baking activities and orders ... i am moving in small scales but once the order came - i just need another pair of hands ... anybody..?? :-D
now, RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK just around the corner - pretty excited about it ... my resolution this time is to do the tarawikh prayer as often as possible ... and read the Holly AL-Quran as much as possible...
hmmm... i have already distributed samples of cookies to my sisters and friends and the responds were good - even i have few orders for this coming weekend and so is my cakes ... i need to bake at least 6 cakes for this Friday for my sister's friends ... and it's all MARBLE CHEESE CAKE ...:-) talk of the town ...
oh ya, recently i bought new oven :-) courtesy frm my beloved hubby - he's been very supportive and understanding .. infact he had ordered quite a number of cakes from me for his functions or activities tht he involved ... great huh ...? :-) i also bought another mixer for speedy preparation..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant