Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

... March Birthday continues ....

Assalamualaikum ...

... many of people that i know and close to me born in March ..:-) like my cousins bros & sisters, close friends good friends, MAHER ZAIN, DATO' NIZAR, Eva Longoria, Liyana Jasmay ( my cousin's too ), btw - today is her birthday and her engagement day ... feel happy for her ..:-)

... and for that, last weekend i have made birthday cakes for my cousins and my dear friend son's birthday...

Butter Cake ( with Green & Pink strips inside )                                


'Buahtangan' mengiringi kek harijadi ... MINI CUPCAKE Choc Moist Cuppies

MINI RED VELVET Cuppies



..Yang ini pulak, BIRTHDAY CAKE ABANG CHIK ... anak lelaki sulung pada Shima - nak gambar BEN 10 ( dapat cari yang ini saja )

Happy 9th Birthday - Abg Chik
Moist Chocolate Cake ( his fav ) with thick choc frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant