Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

...getting busier and busier with cake's orders

...for the past couple of weeks, whilst weekend approaching, i found myself busy in the kitchen struggling between kids, house chores and cakes... is this how it's like for home baker?? ha ha .... then i am really struggling to cope with the whole thing tht surrounds me. i hate driving,...bcos' sometimes i got leg cramps and numbs and it worries me though..:-( well, i guess i just need to hang on there for the time being until i get myself adjust to the 'scenario' around me.....huhuhu..

here are the latest orders pics ... (for any query to place order - kindly contact me @ 012-5745187 via sms will be fine too or email me at jujur999@gmail.com - and i shall follow up thereafter, tq)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant

Cupcake Hantaran Fondant